Sunday, September 1, 2013

Growing in Grace

Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, 
but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
Proverbs 13:20



When I was discovering my call to ministry, 
I was blessed that the pastor of my church let me lead. 
(Sometimes it was a mistake -
which is making me so thankful for God's grace!)

We have a handful of young people at New Hope 
who are called to leadership in the church.
(Both the church of today, and the church of tomorrow.)

And to bolster that - to help grow in grace - 
a key linchpin of this Student Worship is the chance for them to lead. 

Not just reading. Not just repeating. 
But developing. 

Which is still in development. 

But the hope, the design, is that everyone will grow in grace. 
The children. 
The parents. 
The youth servant leaders. 



No comments:

Post a Comment